Saturday, May 16, 2015

And so the Blogging begins...

It's official! I have finally started my blog "Acorn Avenue". Thanks to Dave for the crafty name for the blog. You can read more about the meaning behind the blog on my "About Me" section. Starting a blog has been on mind for awhile and I just haven't had the time nor energy to actually begin on. I've always tried doing a journal in the past and it's never stuck with me, hence why I have a couple of unfinished journals lying around (eek!). 

So, here's my attempt to keep myself accountable for archiving all the wonderful things that Dave and I do with our girls and the home. It'll definitely be a work-in-progress kind of a blog and might look like a mix of random stuff. So thanks to those who'll join me on this fun adventure! I swear I'll try to keep it somewhat entertaining. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment