Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Thankful Tuesdays!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Once again, it's Thankful Tuesday! Seeing how this past weekend was Mother's Day, it's just natural to blog this Thankful Tuesday about my own mom. So here are a few things I'd like to share of how much I appreciate my own mother and very thankful to have her as my mom.

To my mom..
* I appreciate your strong faith and belief in the power of prayer. You always prayed for us (your kids) and had a strong faith that God would take care of us no matter where we were geographically or spiritually.

* I appreciate your love for the piano and music. Your dedication and affection for music has taught me how music can be a form of worship, reflection, and relaxation.

* I appreciate your patience. You had so much patience with my brother and I when we were younger and you still do.

* Thank you mom for loving me for who I was when I was younger and who I'm becoming as I'm growing older.


As I was looking for pictures of my mom and I. I realize that we don't have many of just her and I. Mom - we need to take more selfies together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment